Advertisement

My anxiety was causing suicidal thoughts

My anxiety was causing suicidal thoughts Anxiety doesn’t always look the same. Sonja coped with her anxiety by putting all her focus on her achievements. She became a perfectionist and explains how her high-functioning anxiety eventually made her suicidal.

Subscribe to Whatz It Feel Like:

Social Media Channels:


what does anxiety feel like youtube,how to get help for depression,what does depression and anxiety feel like,social anxiety and suicide,suicide anxiety and depression,anxiety disorder and suicide,perfectionism anxiety and depression,what's it feel like,whatz it feel like,high-functioning anxiety,my anxiety made me suicidal,when anxiety makes you suicidal,anxiety over achieving,trying to be perfect at work,mental strain of being perfect,my anxiety took it too far,

Post a Comment

0 Comments