Advertisement

💕HIP!💕 [Animation Meme] [DTA Entry for • WindFall •] [Cute Cut Pro Test]

💕HIP!💕 [Animation Meme] [DTA Entry for • WindFall •] [Cute Cut Pro Test] ⚠️WARNING: This video contains slight eye strain (it includes neon colors) and a little bit of flashing colors, and may not be suited for people with sensitive eyes. This video is mostly in a different language from English, but it has no swear words or inappropriate topics. I also do not speak this language, as I only know English.⚠️

💖 Hey guys! 💖
Surprisingly, this thing was made in under two days, so I guess that means I can make more entries for other DTAs later. This is my first time using Cute Cut Pro for a full animation, so I hope it looks good to you all. Honestly, even though she is a side character, I still think she has a REALLY cute design and I plan on using her frequently. If I win her, I WILL LITERALLY CRY (um apparently even if I don’t win I still cry happy tears and I have no idea why someone help me.). A big thank you to everyone who supported me while I made entries for her, and a shoutout to Natalie C. for helping me with her name (she originally was Maximus but I settled on “Maxie” for short). I wanted to make this oc very bubbly and energetic, and I hope I pulled that off. Anyways, please enjoy this animation!


💖 English Lyrics: 💖
All I want to be is cool.
However I pick it, kick it.
Head, shoulders knees, it’s all HIP (HIP HIP HIP) (PI- PI- PI-)
It becomes a controversy, my fashion (Oh!).
I don’t care much, just action (Yeah!).
Keep on, click me click me, as if it’s possessed zoom!
Close up, close up, close up, HIP HEY!
Hip, hip,
head, shoulders, knees, HIP!
Hip, hip,
h-h-h-hip, hip!
Hip, hip,
head, shoulders, knees, HIP!
Hip, hip,
HIP! Hip! (Hip hip hip!)
(Attention) Wherever you go,
(Reflection) you can shine (yeah!).

(These may not be exact because I only speak English)


💖 Tools: 💖
Cute Cut Pro
GoRecord?
FlipaClip
KineMaster

💖 Time Taken: 💖
6 hr - 8 hr

💖 Characters Used: 💖
Maxie (white leopard with peach markings)


#SkylessDTA #RoseBudsCA? #CuteCutPro

Test]

Post a Comment

0 Comments